Classical guitar is a daily endeavor. It’s something we do over months and years and decades. And as such, it’s worth taking look at where all this work takes place.
We can craft a space, however small, that serves our purposes perfectly. It can have everything we need close at hand. This way, we can sit down and get to the business at hand.
- Are You Getting Tired in Your Guitar Practice?
- Can You Use an Ipad or Tablet for Guitar Practice?
- Guitar Anchors: Turn Your Guitar into a “Feel-Good Button”!
- How to Use a Mirror in Guitar Practice for Evaluation
- MusoMirror Music Stand Mirror Review
- The Essential Ingredients of Great Guitar Practice
- What could you do in the perfect practice space?