Ideally, once we learn a piece, we can play and enjoy it for years. But often, we forget them. We move on to the next new piece, and the olds fall away.
In the articles below, you’ll find tips on keeping your pieces fresh and polished. This way, they get better with time, and are always ready to play.
- Guitar Repertoire Sets: How to Group Your Tunes for Better Listening (and Playing)
- How to Maintain Classical Guitar Repertoire
- How to Never Forget Another Piece of Music
- Learn New Music? Or Keep Practicing Your Current Piece?
- Memory Tip: How to Memorize and Recall Classical Guitar Pieces More Quickly
- Mental Practice – Practice Without a Guitar
- Putting Pieces to Sleep