When we think of “classical guitar”, strumming may not be the first thing that comes to mind. Strumming is often associated with folk idioms.
But strumming has been a mainstay of guitar technique since before guitars were even invented. We find strumming in just about every style and period of music.
So even though we (may or) may not strum chords and sing pop tunes, strumming is a valid and useful guitar technique. Below you’ll tips on how to use this versatile musical tool well.
- 2-Finger Rasgueado Strumming for Spanish Flamenco Music
- Can you play classical guitar on acoustic guitar?
- How to Learn Classical Guitar Chords (and Why They’re So Great)
- How to Play Rasgueados: the Basics
- How to strum and sing guitar songs
- How to Strum Guitar Songs
- Rasgueados for BOTH Hands: Strength and Stretch Anywhere